Three Ways to Donate
Cheques or cash can be given in the Sunday offering boxes located in the church sanctuary. Or mail a cheque directly to us at: Malmo Mission Covenant Church, RR 2 LCD Main, Wetaskiwin AB, T9A 1W9
- Through Interac E-transfer, using your online banking service.
- Use Malmo’s financial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All funds are automatically deposited into our Church account, so NO password is needed.
- When making your transfer, please specify in the comments, which fund you are donating to. (ie. General, youth, building, etc.)
- Through Paypal or Credit Card (use this link).
- This gives you the option of either donating via your Paypal account or with a credit card.
- Please specify in the notes, which fund you are donating to. (ie. General, youth, building, etc.)
If this is your first time giving a donation to Malmo (no matter which method you choose), please email us at: email@example.com with your mailing address, so we can send you an official tax receipt.
You will receive an official tax receipt from our Financial Secretary, at the end of the calendar year.
For more information on the different areas that you can financially help with, here at Malmo, click on this Donation Information document.
If you have any questions, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or talk with Andy P. or Corey N.
Malmo’s spending is confined to Church approved programs/projects. Contributions designated to approved programs/projects will be used as directed with the understanding that once needs have been met, or for any reason cannot be completed as determined by the Board, remaining funds will be allocated where most needed.
Tax receipts are issued once a year for all donations received.